ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Monday, March 26, 2012

well hello again!





Hey everyone! SO sorry I have been completely MIA!! well, I have been busy out here in the great city of LA doing all kinds of work lately from makeup artistry to modeling, to gogo dancing! To say I'm having the time of my life would be an understatement! I love it here, love the weather, the new people I've met, the food, the party lifestyle and the endless possibilties of advancement for my career. Some of the cooler things that I've done have been getting to go to the playboy mansion a few times, a laker game, going to laguna beach, the getty, meeting some fun celebrities and ohhhh the list goes on! ;) I just wanted to give you readers an update and let you know that more beauty posts are coming your way!! stay tuned!

Oh and don't forget to check out my blog posts for style recovery at www.stylerecovery.com/mag



makeup from a shoot I did for love stone jewelry


photos by the incredible christopher brown


me with the sexy ladies of cathouse! my fave monday night spot :)


up at runyon canyon for a hike! beautiful place!


playboy mansion! Im becoming a regular guest there! dream come true :)


Hollywood Kisses dollz! thnx for reading!!



No comments:

Post a Comment