ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Monday, January 16, 2012

I moved!

Hello dolls!! I finally moved to la!! yayy!! I'm already having so much fun, the past few days have all been a blur of meeting new faces & seeing new places! I'm just trying to get used to my new environment, take things slow and have fun for the first week of being here. Look out for many more new updates! Life is already crazy here, and I'm sure to have much to write about and share ;)

thank you to all my readers, friends and family for their continued support through my move!! love you all!

also, if you guys didn't know already I'm the beauty blogger for stylerecovery.com which is a new website launch based here in LA!! so please check us out!!


amazing view from 1010 wilshire


my view :)


kisses from los angeles ;D

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey - so glad you made it. I'm truly happy for you and can't wait to see how your life in LA goes. Have a blast !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live the dream! Love MOM!

    ReplyDelete