ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE must: urban decay marshmallow

I have been preparing for tonight all day from nails to outfit planning and I was thinking.. what is one beauty product that I mostly only use on nye?? and it hit me... Urban Decay Marshmallow lickable body shimmer powder!! I'm not really one to wear shimmer body powder all the time but on new years everything needs to sparkle! This powder is awesome! it comes with a big soft fluffy powder puff too! it's a finely milled product that easily blends into skin and gives you just the right glow, not too glittery just perfectly luminous and classy. OH YEAH and I also must mention... it tastes like marshmallows. which is fun ;D






shimmer on dolls! Have an amazing safe NYE! xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment