ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

New Project: Sugar& Spice Ravewear and hair accessories

Hey dolls! As many of you know, I've been obsessed with hair accessories for well, forever! I started making my own not too long ago and have gotten so much positive feedback on them that I have decided to open an etsy shop so that everyone can buy them and have a little piece of my creative energy of their own! I also happen to be passionate about electronic music and am a bit of a raver myself, so I thought.. hey why not try making my own deco rave bra?! And I fell in love with the process of making them and they turned out rly super cute if I do say so myself. ;) And thus, Sugar& Spice Rave wear and hair accessories was born!! I'm in the process now of making inventory for the shop and soon you'll be able to purchase all of my items with ease from the convenience of your own home, online! ;) Stayed tuned I'll be posting the link to my shop really soon!!

I'll also be taking custom orders! so if you have an event, rave, playboy party (they are perfect for those) where you want a specific theme or color by a certain time let me know!

as always contact me at: linzfrenzy@yahoo.com


me wearing my holly holiday headband! love themes!


hello kitty pretty in pink daisy rave bra! :)


purple passion bra I deco-ed with edc in mind!


headband with studs and floral applique


hk bow for cindy! :)


kinda unrelated but still fun, me with my favorite DJ/producer mr. porter robinson!! you can find him at surrender vegas these days and edc this summer wooohoo ;D




oh and dolls.. follow me on Pinterest for more lindsey frenzy!!! http://pinterest.com/bunnylinz/


1 comment: