ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Sunday, October 9, 2011

birthday princess!

 If you follow me then you probably already know my birthday was on friday. I feel old, I'm a legit adult now...lol. But anyways, being in the very transitional stage that I am in my life I decided I wanted to keep it low key this year.  Since the nightlife around here is not really birthday worthy I thought why not celebrate with my favorite gal pals at home! And it was wonderful, so relaxing and fun! We did all of my favorite things, ate lots of yummy food, drank bubble gum vodka, went in the hot tub and of course lots of good girl talk and lots of laughs! The unofficial theme of my birthday was hello kitty, my fave! And I loved it! And then on saturday night I went to dinner at melting pot with my fabulous parents. melting pot is my favorite restaurant.. cheese & chocolate what more could a girl want! It was delish! A big thanks to everyone who my made my day special :)



this cake was amazing!! I loved it :)





i had to take a bite! duh!



food & boobs.. nothin better!





lol!


yum! 


there is a street in my town named after me, and strangely there was a balloon on the sign on the day of my bday. so weird & random but fun :)


at dinner :)



best birthday song everrrrr ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment