ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Katy: an inspiration

 Another Katy Perry post, sorry y'all I can't help my fangirl-ness! When I feel like I need motivation to stay the course and fight for myself and my dreams I think about Katy Perry and her journey to career success. Her story is awesome because she never gave up even after a lot of setbacks. She worked her ass off for several years, running around LA making connections and networking before she even got a legitimate offer. Katy recorded a lot of music that was never released, and what was released didn't sell very well. She was dropped from labels and she had several contracts that fell through, but she kept fighting for herself even when that meant she was going to have work a little harder.  She had to change up her image, lose weight, really go the extra mile. She knew what she needed to do and she did it. I have so much respect and admiration for women that just go out there and make their lives happen. And for those trying to get into the entertainment industry, it is an uphill battle and one that requires a whole lot of strength, determination, passion and also wit. And I always remind myself, half of luck is simply being prepared. So always be ready to take that chance and map out a plan.




I never knew someone could look so perfect.




amazing fan painting <3




beauty and strength. 




  


I won't settle noooo ;)







have a wonderful day dolls and never give up the fight!!






No comments:

Post a Comment