ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Obsession: b&b works fall collection candles are here!!!

I love fall! It's my favorite time of year besides Christmas. My birthday is in the fall, there's halloween, the perfect weather, pretty leaves changing. What's not to love?! I also love the bath & body works slatkin and co candles! I'm sure you've used these candles or at least heard all the hype about them since they are so popular in the youtube beauty community.  But I'm extra excited about the fall collection being out! yesterday I picked up my favorite fall candle of all time, the LEAVES candle! It smells like honey, spices and cider. so warm and cozy. I also grabbed the cinnamon stick candle and something tells me I'll be back for a few more scents soon. Make sure to stock up on the scents you love because they discontinue them every season and only bring select ones back.  The candles retail for $20 which seems a little pricey but that's actually a normal price for candles these days. I like to look for the sales too since I burn through them kind of quickly.

quick tip: when you use up the candle you can clean it out, remove the label and use it as a storage container!






this one was one of my faves! so yummy!




No comments:

Post a Comment