ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Review Time: Sebastian Haul

Recently I was in the market for a new haircare/ styling line and since I had heard good things about the Sebastian Volupt volumizing line I decided to give it a try. Luckily, since I am a salon professional I was able to get everything at wholesale cost because the products tend to be a bit pricey. Thanks cosmoprof!! :)  I am totally new to sebastian products even though I know it is an established well loved salon line that so many people recommend and have been using for years. They have recently completely over hauled all of their hair lines and re packaged everything in really attractive, sleek bottles which I love.

Anyway, onto the review. I am totally loving pretty much all of the products I bought! The volupt shampoo and conditioner are my go to's for when I know I'm going out and want my hair to have that extra oomph! The shampoo really gives my hair natural lift without making it look poufy and strange like some volumizers do. And the conditioner is light but still moisturizing. I wouldn't use the conditioner everyday because most days I would want something richer and more hydrating. I also picked up the volupt spray and matte styling putty. I love both of them! The spray is awesome and I apply it all over my hair while it's still damp before blow drying. And the putty is great for when I want to tame or give my hair a piecy look. Another Sebastian product that I purchased is the color ignite multi tone shampoo for hair with high or lowlights. It makes my hair color look so bright, shiney and awesome. I got so many compliments and positive feedback on my color literally right after I used it. Everyone kept asking me if I got more highlights! All in all I'm loving the line, I don't see myself stopping using these any time soon :)



retails from $15-$19



\
retails from $15-$18 


retails for $15.96



me with my hair all voluminous & fab! and yes I used the volupt products before this shoot, the wind machine does help though ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment