ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA fashion time!

I have to be honest and say that I didn't watch much of the actual show, but I did see a little of the black carpet simply because it's the best part! I enjoy the VMAs from time to time because it's fun to see what the artists wear! So here are a few of my thoughts on everyone's attire from last night. Enjoy dolls!


gorgeous lady! she can do no wrong in my eyes. I love this fitted sparkly number on demi, she just glows!


I actually think britney looked great. you can't go wrong with black although the shoes weren't my faves


oh jersey shore, you look crazy. too much, of well everything. ugh.


I don't think this gown really flatters or fits miley.


hmm the lower back skin looks odd. kim's dress over all kinda bored me. oh wells.


everyone said this was copying lady gaga. maybe a little but who cares, nicki always looks fierce! and she wore the ice cream necklace from Onch! so exciting, I'm rly happy for him, love his stuff!!!



this one wasn't my fave either, kinda vampy halloweenish and dracula-like.



chic, sexy, yes yes yes. go zoe!



yayyy! favsies! katy really rocked this geisha, coy asian princess look. LOVE!


all of katy's looks from the night. because we all know I'm obsessed.




No comments:

Post a Comment