ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Friday, February 22, 2013

quick makeup haul & review

Hey y'all its been forever since I did an actual product review so I figured since I spend so much time watching and reading other blogs I may as well just work on my own blog!

Today I popped into my 2 favorite stores ulta & target! and of course I didn't leave empty handed! I picked up NYX lip liner in nude pink & NYX lip stick in sparkling rose at ulta. And at target i grabbed two infallible eyeshadows by loreal, one called amber rush and another called continuous cocoa.


I'm loving both of these... liner in nude pink is great for my everyday look, I've used it beofre and I like to pair it with MAC honeylove. The diamond sparkle lipstick is also fabulous... it's a sheer glimmery pink perfect for layering. It also looks great on top of nude pink and then with a gloss on top!

from left is LOREAL infallible's amber rush and on the right is continuous cocoa. I really really love amber rush b/c it's super pigmented and rich. I found that it can also be used as a beautiful highlighter on the cheekbones. continuous cocoa is okay. I expected it to be much richer and darker so I was a bit disappointed but I'll make it work in some way. I think cocoa def needs a good eyeshadow primer under it like urban decay!

me wearing the makeup :) have a beautiful day dolls!



No comments:

Post a Comment