ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 I'm HERE

HEY YALL! well well well... I'm back! SO everyone knows I've been in LA for a year now! It's been a wild ride. But here I am in LOVE and on top even after experiencing a lot of insane shit. lil wayne got my old phone number this year, and we became friends. I met a lot of celebrities and had many real housewife run-ins. haha. But there were also some not so fun experiences. But I moved to la to follow my dreams and because I love sunshine and laying by pools. AND I'm doing just that. 2013 is my year baby and I couldn't be more excited.




my bf cam took my horseback riding on my birthday! he knows what makes me happy. I'm in love.


with my pink friends at the zoo.

Oh yeah, FUCK the haters. 


my christmas present. A sweet red doberman puppy I named Ginger.







luv u guys! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment