ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Monday, February 25, 2013

My Vanity, Makeup collection & Storage

Hey dolls! Today I'm going to be sharing with you my favorite nook in our apartment and a place where I spend a lot of my time, my vanity table. I love scouring and searching youtube and blogs for ideas on makeup storage. This is my set up hope you enjoy taking a peek!




here's my vanity table, a writing desk purchased at overstock.com


the right section of the vanity, where I store my brushes, lipglosses & pencils.


my main storage is this big 3 drawer container purchased at target. It's a lot bigger in real life than it looks in the pics. blushes & bronzers are in the top drawer, eyeshadows are in the second drawer and in the bottom drawer is powders, foundations & concealers. On top of the unit are office folder holders that I use to hold my palettes and a little lipstick holder that contains my favorite lipsticks. To the right is another storage drawer set that's smaller purchased at the container store. The top drawer contains NYX jumbo eye pencils and varois thick eyeliners. The second drawer holds my lipsticks and the bottom drawer holds mascaras and eyelid primers. Next to the little storage unit are my sprays, urban decay de slick, my brush cleaner and beauty so clean sanitizer.


I store my brushes in two of these glass square containers filled with floral beads purchased at my local craft store, moskatels.


inside one of my vanity drawers I keep my eyelash supplies, grooming tools and mirrors.


And in the other drawer I store my weave, makeup sponges, remover wipes and various hair accessories.


Hope you enjoyed my vanity tour! Send pics of your vanity to linzfrenzy@yahoo.com and I'll post them in my next blog entry! It's fun to share and get inspired! have a great day dolls!






2 comments: