ABOUTCONTACTPORTFOLIOSPONSOR

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Aveda Faves

Hello y'all! so sorry I've been so m.i.a. lately, just been busy, distracted and all that. lol. I felt like it was high time for a good product review and since I went to an aveda school for esthetics, I have pretty much tried all of their products and let me tell you, there are a bunch that I'm addicted to and can't live without!! So I'm going to narrow it down to my absolute favorites! One great and important benefit to using aveda products is that they are natural and organically sourced in a way that respects and preserves our earth, which is critical!!


this rosemary mint body lotion is so amazing! it's tingly and cool feeling on the skin which is super relaxing to me, i love it after a workout! it's the perfect consistency and sinks right into skin!



scalp benefits shampoo is an addiction of mine! love the woodsey scent but even more than that I love how it nurtures my scalp and gets my hair clean & shiney but not stripped. love love love



liquid exfoliant is an amzing product that you can swipe over your face after cleansing or even blend into your face masks. It removes dead skin cells and makes you all clear & glowy! what's not to love!



control force hairspray is a must in my life! I use this hairspray last, after everything is styled and set and it locks the style into place for hours.



air control hairspray is great for flexible hold during styling. love to spray this on before and during curling my hair. It's great for layering!




under my sink... can you tell I'm obsessed. lol






No comments:

Post a Comment